Josh Jones Size
- Height: 6-5
- Weight: 319
Josh Jones Combine Results
- 40 Yard: 5.27
- Vertical: 28.5
- Bench Press: 24
A 45 game starter for the Cougars, Jones offers NFL teams an impressive amount of experience, size/length, and athletic ability. He looked at excellent at the Senior Bowl and deserves to be in the draft's upper tier of offensive tackles.
Josh Jones Scouting Report
vs. Oklahoma 2019
- muscular build for an OT
- on the move a lot, moves well for someone his size
- dominant tape - neutralized whoever he was up against
- hard to find much wrong with his performance
- rare to see a LT with his combination of movement skills, blocking prowess, and size
- has future Pro Bowler written all over him
- excellent down field blocker
- not a direct comparison, but he reminds me of Tyron Smith
- needs to be in discussion for top OT in class
Josh Jones Best Team Fits
- Giants: New York has a gaping hole at RT and needs a refresh at LT. Jones would be a massive upgrade at either spot.
- Redskins: Trent Williams is not expected back, Jones would be an excellent replacement.
- Chargers: Jones would be a Day 1 starter at LT for the Chargers.
- Browns: Baker Mayfield and Co. will never be truly effective until the O-Line plays at a competent level - Jones would bring competence.