Jedrick Wills Jr. Size
- Height: 6-4
- Weight: 312
Jedrick Wills Jr. Combine Results
- 40 Yard: 5.05
- Vertical: 34.5
The best an offensive lineman can do to impress NFL scouts is to dominate SEC opponent after SEC opponent, and that's exactly what Jedrick Wills Jr. did as a member of the Crimson Tide. The massive Offensive Tackle has some of the most dominant tape in the 2020 draft class and projects as Pro Bowl caliber OT. Wills Jr. is a special football player.
Jedrick Wills Jr. Scouting Report
vs. LSU 2019
- Nimble for size
- Shuts down whoever he goes against
- Forceful run blocker
- Plays to the whistle with a nasty streak
- Combines a powerful base with forceful strength in arms - gets great push
- Has no problem taking out big DTs
- Engulfs smaller speed rushers
- Rare to see an OT as dominant vs the run as he is the pass
- DOMINANT - not much more to say than that
vs. South Carolina 2019
- Man amongst boys
- A few instances where he may shown a slight vulnerability handling speed rush - but that's nitpicking
- Blocks well down field
- Another DOMINANT performance
Best Team Fits
- Redskins: The Redskins could solidify one of their OT spots for years with the selection of Wills Jr. and in the process move on from the Trent Williams fiasco
- Giants: Daniel Jones and Saquon Barkley need better offensive play to reach their full potential, Wills Jr. would be an awesome fit.
- Dolphins: Miami is in the process of rebuilding their offensive line, selecting Wills Jr. would be an excellent starting point.
- Chargers: Wills Jr. is the caliber of player the Chargers have been lacking on their offensive line for a long time now.