Henry Ruggs III Size
- Height: 5-11
- Weight: 188
Henry Ruggs III Combine Results
- 40 Yard: 4.27
- Vertical: 42.0
Henry Ruggs III Stats
- Receptions: 40
- Receiving Yards: 746
- Yards Per Reception: 18.7
- Touchdowns: 7
The fastest WR in the draft class, Ruggs III offers game changing ability anytime the ball is in his hands. The production is not eye-popping, only 40 receptions in 2019, but the playmaking ability is. While he may not be a workhorse WR1 at the next level, few players in this league have ever had his combination of speed (4.27) and jumping ability (42" vertical).
Henry Ruggs III Scouting Report
vs. South Carolina 2019
- Speed for days - can absolutely fly
- A threat any time the ball is in his hands
- Slim build
- Effortless runner - very fluid
- Not the #1 (Jeudy), #2 (Smith), or #3 (Harris) option in the passing game
- Is he a #1 WR in the NFL?
- Would like to see him end up on a team with a strong armed QB who can really take full advantage of his speed
- Game changing ability - elite level speed and explosion
vs. LSU 2019
- Nice catch in traffic to open the game - went up and snagged ball knowing he'd take a hit
- DBs are able to push him around a little bit
- Showed toughness working middle of the field - not just a speed-vertical player
- Was not a primary target - only 3 catches
Henry Ruggs III Best Team Fits
- Raiders: On the WR-depleted Raiders, Ruggs III would have an opportunity to start right off the bat. He'd be an exciting fit in Vegas.
- Broncos: A Courtland Sutton - Henry Ruggs III - Noah Fant trio for young QB Drew Lock has a very nice look to it.
- Eagles: The Eagles probably have the slowest WR corps in the league, but that would change the second they select Ruggs III.
- Patriots: Another team with slow WRs who struggle to seperate, the Patriots could use a playmaker like Ruggs III.