C.J. Henderson Size
- Height: 6-1
- Weight: 204
C.J. Henderson Combine Results
- 40 Yard: 4.39
- Vertical: 37.5
- Bench Press: 20
C.J. Henderson Stats
- 2019 Games Played: 9
- Total Tackles: 33
- Interceptions: 0
- Pass Deflections: 11
- Sacks: 1
Henderson offers NFL teams prototypical cornerback size and athletic ability, combined with two and half seasons of starting experience in college football's top conference (SEC). While Henderson's tape is a bit inconsistent - especially in terms of tackling, the former Florida Gator will likely be a first round pick due to his high upside. Note that he recorded an impressive 11 pass deflections in only 9 games in 2019.
C. J. Henderson Scouting Report
vs. Missouri 2019
- Ball not thrown in his direction often
- Did allow one deep pass
- Times where QB looked in his direction but choose not throw due to solid coverage
- Poor tackling form and effort
- Fluid athlete - can run with WRs
- Impressive footwork
vs. Miami 2019
- Closes on ball quickly
- Numerous instances of him delivering hits that knock the ball out
- Initiates contact on WR at the right time
- Has the size and athletic ability to tackle much better - effort must improve
- Speed, explosion not an issue
C.J. Henderson Best Team Fits
- Dallas Cowboys: With Byron Jones set to hit free agency, the Cowboys will likely be in the market for a new starting CB come draft time.
- Philadelphia Eagles: Both Ronald Darby and Jalen Mills are impending free agents, leaving the Eagles with a glaring need at CB.
- Las Vegas Raiders: Henderson would provide a much need talent infusion to the CB depth chart in Vegas.
- San Francisco 49ers: CB is one of the more noticeable needs on the 49ers roster, Henderson would likely benefit from playing with a leader/mentor like Richard Sherman.