Brycen Hopkins Size
- Height: 6-4
- Weight: 245
Brycen Hopkins Combine Results
- 40 Yard: 4.66
- Vertical: 33.5
- Bench Press: 21
Brycen Hopkins Stats
- 2019 Games Played: 11
- Receptions: 61
- Receiving Yards: 830
- Yards Per Reception: 13.6
- Receiving Touchdowns: 7
Brycen Hopkins projects as future NFL starter at TE due to his size, athletic ability, ball skills, and college production. Experience in an NFL weight room should improve his blocking ability.
Brycen Hopkins Scouting Report
vs. TCU 2019
- Has some real burst after the catch
- Needs to add mass - looks a bit too much like a WR
- Made a number of contested catches
- Nice high point grab in 3rd quarter
- Moves well for a TE - fluid
- Not a dominant blocker
vs. Maryland 2019
- Impressive speed after the catch - can really move
- Blocking needs works
- Dropped a pass thrown behind him
- Productive game
- Like his upside - has plus athletic ability, ball skills - with some time in wight room can develop into starting caliber TE
Best Team Fits
- Patriots: No team needs a starting TE more than than Pats - they'd be a dream destination for Hopkins.
- Redskins: With Vernon Davis retiring and Jordan Reed's career up in the air, the Redskins need to get a TE for Haskins.
- Chargers: If Hunter Henry leaves the Chargers in free agency, Hopkins would be logical replacement.
- Cardinals: Hopkins would likely be a Week 1 starter for the Cardinals, who have less than impressive depth chart at the position.